Friday, August 12, 2011

My Future Home

with my future children. ...all 50+ of them. Fifty kids who will show up in just a couple a days. Yet these portables still have gaping holes down the middle and 2 of the 6  have still not arrived! Am I freaking out you ask?? Well, a little, but what can I do? We may well have our class meet in the cafeteria for a little while. Isn't it funny though? I had all these grand plans of the perfectly decorated and themed classroom, glowing and clean for the first day of school. Instead, I might be meeting anywhere... most likely just a very new and very empty portable. God does that...he takes our big, self centered plans and teaches us instead to rely on Him, trust Him, and rest in yet another area of our lives. I'm excited though...even though things are different than expected. My students come in days and I get to meet them, teach them, love them, be challenged by them, and somehow in all of this
 teach for my very first year. 
Isn't that wonderful? 

No comments:

Post a Comment