Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Latest Obsession

I'm not a huge health food nut, but I do like to eat fresh whenever possible. I've recently discovered spinach smoothies and I LOVE them! I've never loved spinach in salads because it makes a weird squeaky sound between my teeth that drives me crazy. However we all know we're supposed to get lots of DarkLeafyGreenVegetables and spinach is one of them.

Solution: disguise the spinach with yogurt and fruit!


Start with a half cup of packed spinach and a half cup of frozen fruit.        

Throw in a banana and a half cup of yogurt.

               





Taaada! Thats all you need!

Looks nasty (lets not pretend this doesn't look like vomit), but tastes delicious and is great for you! Seriously ALL you taste is fruit!

Yum!

1 comment:

  1. can't do much about the squeaky but i love my spinach with goat cheese (and maybe some nuts)...perfect salad :)

    ReplyDelete