Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Case of the Missing Pencils


So, I buy a lot of pencils. I buy them, I give them away, they never come back...end of story. Yeah its a real problem. What am I going to do? Tell the young learners that no they may not have a pencil and they must sit there and write nothing/not take the test just so that they learn to come prepared...some say yes. I just can't do it. I've tried..I've been tough..to no avail. Anyway I'm spending a fortune on pencils and there has to be a better way. My solution: make all my pencils into flags (see below) that say things like "give this back," "don't take me!" or "I belong to Ms. Drummond" I have become very possessive as you can see, but I don't know what else to do. I'd rather go broke another way besides  buying pencils. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment